Thursday, December 15, 2005

Liberace's Front Yard Imagined


In a Classic HGTV moment, the Budget Conscious Gays have discovered another fine way to make use of the Liner from their Old Throw Pillows - Carpets of Faux Snow for the front yard Christmas Display.

This Display, in front of the home aptly named the "House of David's", would make even the Gayest of TV Design Gays, Christopher Lowell, cringe.

Located in the otherwise Beautiful Hancock Park area of Los Angeles, This eyesore of a home reminds everyone that not all Gays have the same design knack as the Queer Eye Guys would lead you to Believe.

Parents - You might want to skip this house on your Annual Christmas Light Tour. While the Statues of David have been Adornded with Red Santa hats, their Crown Jewels are still Hanging out for the world to see. Our Christmas Light Display Committee has given this Home an NC 17 Rating - You've been warned.

5 comments:

captain court said...

So ... should we feed "David's" people, or God's people? I'm confused by the letters on the house. Are those a new addition? :)

Anonymous said...

I went to a party here several years ago. The house was owned by some hip hop label honcho. They had an elaborate western-style howdown in the house, complete with ponies, a petting zoo and midgets with chaps. I think they still live there because one of their big iridescent orange SUVs (there are several) almost ran my car over and I can see that they have it parked in the driveway still.

rad said...

the david house is one of my favorite places in LA. regardless of holiday decorations, the blatant fuck you to everyone in LA and not being afraid to stand out is tops in my book :)

sgl said...

what does FHP stand for?

captain court said...

An ... you must elaborate more on the "inside" of the house, I'm so curious!!! My friend Shawn once told me a story of that place, back from when he used to work for "the twins" (Ellen and Anne). Supposedly Ellen was friends with those guys, who I believe are a gay couple. Is it full of marble staircases and fabrege eggs? Kind of the like the prince's mansion we all used to party at in college??