Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm Back ...

We've hit that whirlwind portion of the voyage, where we only have a few days in-between each port and can't tell the difference between 2 am and 2 pm, or at least I have that problem. I just got back from India yesterday, and we have no classes today, so as soon as I get Gandhi up and rolling in the union, I plan to use the rest of this evening to catch up! I've been receiving a lot of mail, and for that I am so grateful to all of you. I can't even tell you how exciting it is to get back on the ship to find a pile of stories and laughs. I was laughing out loud last night in the piano bar while reading letters (loved the bull dyke story, kate) that people around me started laughing as well. I love it!

I also want to send a shout out to my friend Vicki, who has somehow managed to still serve as my jewish grandma even from the other side of the world. She sent me a cute tank top just in time for India, and a slue of DVDs right as I approach the end of my Lost Season 3 discs. Which reminds me, if anyone can find out a way to send me some of the new Lost episodes, I will send you sundries from around the globe. It is the only thing I crave that I am missing!!! :) Someone has got to be up on the Tivo burning or bit torrent? Pleeeeeease.






No comments: